the fergusons

the fergusons
me, levi, and azariah

Monday, August 16, 2010

FIREFLY

OKay. Here it goes...my very first blog. I'm kinda nervous and pretty excited at the same time. I'm sure this isn't going to be a literary masterpiece like Shakespeare or anything, but I hope it's interesting. I have enjoyed writing since i was a little girl. Being thrown into different times and places has always interested me, especially if it was someone else's life. I guess I'm just nosey. haha.
So I was inspired by my good friend Sarah D. She is a wonderful person. I have hardly met someone who was so genuine and caring. I may be rushing when I say this, but I hope we are liftetime friends.

Fireflies...how many of us when we were little had to stay outside just a "little longer" to catch the fireflies? Our mom or dad is getting onto us and we are so amazed by these little creatures that are lighting up the night sky that we can't imagine leaving them. Some of my favorite memories are of me and my sister, Renee, catching these fireflies; they were 'life-moments.' And basically that is what this blog is about: life-moments. Moments that take my breath away, moments I wish I could take away, and moments I never want to go away. Life is full of "moments." It's up to you and me to make the most of them, good or bad. God has blessed me with an amazing family. An amazing husband, Levi, who loves me exactly the way I am and gives me the strength and courage to face my fears and be the woman God made me to be. My daughter Azariah is the 'life' of our lives. She is so precious and beautiful. I couldn't imagine life without her curiosity, dramatic outbursts, and contagious laughter. While there are many things I wish I could've changed in my life, one thing is for sure, I wouldn't change the moments I have now for anything in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Tiiara that was a wonderful post! Especially the part about me! : ) I agree. I hope we will be lifetime friends as well!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
dallas, tx
i am 25 years old and there are a lot of things i want to do but there are so many things i have already done. I love God with all my heart and i'm not afraid to live for Him. I was saved at 4 years old and have lived my life for Him ever since. i have travelled all over the world and wouldn't mind going again. i am married to an amazing man who loves God and inspires me every single day to love more. I am a mommy to the most beautiful, smart, and unique little girl in the world. i love her so much! she makes me feel as if i have a purpose.Life isn't easy but it is a gift. and for that. i am thankful. i am seen as shy until you get to know me. i have a big heart and a sensitive soul. i wrestle with the evil of this world and wondering if any good still exists.