the fergusons

the fergusons
me, levi, and azariah

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Beauty Has a Name

Beauty has a name
She has a face
No one can hide her
From taking her place
In this world she'll grow
Up to be mighty and strong
She'll learn how to fly
And soar in the unknown
She holds a quiet peace
A joy from deep within
She is a crowned jewel
A delight to her King
He knows and loves her
He delights in this creature He sees
She doesnt have it all
And doesnt ask for much
She gives what she can and knows 
That what she has is enough
She is sweet and strong
Oh how she inspires me
This beauty walks with grace
And her name is Didi

This is for Diana. A precious young lady I am able to know. It is so inspiring to see how a girl at her age is so strong and has such integrity to face life's challenges and keep going. Her faith is amazing and she is my friend. To all those who find it hard to fit in...you always fit perfectly in the palm of His hands!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Tiiara!! Thats beautiful!! You make my day..YOU always make my day. When im blue u light me up. Love ya as a sista...and to know that u have a friend to depend on tho ups and downs...or tho a normal ordinary day! What a wonderful women you are. May God lead u far and wide.I cant tell you how thankful i am...over a bllion!! hahaha i will always treasure it...ALWAYS!! and your family will never leave my heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) you are too sweet. remember, we are sisters! you are very encouraging even though you are young. don't lose that spirit. i know its been a little hard here for you but keep going!! you have blessed me and levi's life!!! we love hanging with you which we need to do again soon. xoxo. loves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel a little bit like I'm eavesdropping here on a private conversation here, but I have to say this is so very sweet! I love this picture of your friendship :) I know it's a beautiful fragrance to the Lord.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
dallas, tx
i am 25 years old and there are a lot of things i want to do but there are so many things i have already done. I love God with all my heart and i'm not afraid to live for Him. I was saved at 4 years old and have lived my life for Him ever since. i have travelled all over the world and wouldn't mind going again. i am married to an amazing man who loves God and inspires me every single day to love more. I am a mommy to the most beautiful, smart, and unique little girl in the world. i love her so much! she makes me feel as if i have a purpose.Life isn't easy but it is a gift. and for that. i am thankful. i am seen as shy until you get to know me. i have a big heart and a sensitive soul. i wrestle with the evil of this world and wondering if any good still exists.